Touch Companies specializes in waxing for both men and women in a clean, comfortable environment with skilled, educated, and licensed estheticians. Our technicians use the highest quality products to provide you with the best results from your waxing services. We use both hard wax and soft wax for different types of services. Hard wax is used for all your sensitive areas, such as face, underarms and bikini area. Larger areas such as arms, legs or back, soft wax is used. Our incredibly talented technicians will ensure that you have the best wax, that is comfortable and as painless as possible.
Eyebrow Sculpting $15
Chin Wax $8
Lip Wax $8
Full Face $30 & up
Ear Wax $10
Nose Wax $10
Full Arm $30
Lower Leg $25
Upper Leg $25
Full Leg $45
Back $30 & up
Neck Line $15
French Line $35
Brazilian $45 & up
LASH & TINT
Finish off your look with Eyebrow or Eyelash tinting. Whether you are looking to match your hair color or slightly darken your brows, we can work with you to help you get the look you want.
Eyebrow Tint $17
Lash Tint $25
Lash Perm $70
Lash Perm & Tint $90
- Avoid caffeine or alcohol at least 4 hours before your appointment.
- Retin-A, Renova, Differin or Accutane users are advised not to have waxing performed in the areas that they are using these medications.
- Avoid applying any products to skin for several hours before waxing.
- Take a shower if possible, just prior to your appointment. Hot water opens pores and allows hair to come out easier, making it less painful for you.
- No tanning 24 hours before waxing.
- Aspirin or Tylenol taken 30- 45 minutes before your appointment can help minimize discomfort.
For the next 24-48 hours avoid the following:
- No sexual activity if waxed in this area
- No hot baths or showers (cool – lukewarm)
- No saunas, hot tubs, or steam showers
- No tanning (sunbathing, tanning beds)
- No sport, gym work, or other exercise
- No swimming in pools or lakes
- Wear clean, loose fitting clothing
- Do not apply deodorants, body sprays, powder, lotions, or other products to the area, other than products recommended by your technician.
We recommend the use of a 1% Hydrocortisone cream for any post waxing bumps or hives.
Starting 2 days after your appointment, exfoliate every 1-2 times per week and moisturize everyday to help prevent ingrown hairs.
Re-schedule as recommended by your technician and do not shave between appointments for best results.